About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

No hump day!

Well no hump day here…at least we hope neutering will stop the humping! My little meatball just got neutered. He did a great job thanks to our great vet, Dr. Campbell. The hardest part was not feeding him breakfast before his procedure and collecting stool samples to bring in to get checked. I sure did miss him on his overnight stay at the vet. He is in the clear- no worms and up to date on his shots! He's growing so fast and getting bigger everyday. He weighed in at 8 pounds and will be 4 months old next week! Now I just need to deal with the potty training,nipping at his human big sister and listening even when I'm not holding a treat!  
My big boy, maybe full grown size 12 pounds?
Just a few stitches and he's really not even noticed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment