About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

At The Flea



Patio at Westport Flea Market
Meatball's latest adventure was a sunny afternoon down at the Westport Flea Market in midtown Kansas City. We didn't spend much time at the flea market stands but we enjoyed a fabulous burger and curly fries on the patio. Buyer beware: cash only and according to the employees the owners have no intentions of changing that! --hmmm??…. after eating great burgers we walked to Andy's frozen custard. Wow, it was much better than what we expected! Very fresh and yummy. I had a snow monster concrete which is vanilla custard with these big chunks of strawberries mixed in with melted chocolate chip pieces- heavenly! Meatball got a couple licks as we enjoyed our treats on their nice patio.  

The hamburger truck!


Great custard on Westport road

No comments:

Post a Comment