About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Bath time cuteness!

Are you kidding me with this cuteness? We are starting to get Meatball used to getting wet and bath time. I'm hoping he will want to swim this summer too. We are using baby shampoo right now for that puppy fur but I may be moving on to something with a better scent soon. I know the puppy smell is cute but I'm ready for a fresh scent puppy! Do you use oatmeal puppy shampoo for dry skin? So glad bostons require such little grooming. No hard tangles or long hair to cut and comb out and an occasional bath is all he needs. I've noticed his nails grow like crazy though. Meatball has not shown any allergies or skin problems to anything yet so that's good news since I've read lots of horror stories about boston terriers skin allergies. We've got one healthy, cute and stubborn pup!

2 comments: