About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Cape San Blas Adventure

Yes, of course I'm going to take my puppy on vacation then blog about it! 
Meatball headed south on the gulf side of Florida to Cape San Blas. It's part of a peninsula that separates St. Joseph bay from the Gulf of Mexico. (I won't mention how long it took to get there from Kansas City but …thanks to the hubby for getting us there.) It's quiet, secluded, beautiful and best of all the beach is dog friendly-Woohoo! Meatball had his first experience with the ocean, sand and sea creatures. He wasn't so sure about the water but loved to roll around in the sand. We stayed at Indian Pass RV Resort and parked it right in the white sand! We had a private area with a beautiful view of the water. 


Can you spot the Meatball? He did really well in the camper  and stayed right by us the whole time.  I was surprised how well he adjusted to a different routine and life on the road!

This was our campsite before unpacking, the picture doesn't  due it justice... Just to the left behind the trees is the beach! Park in the sand and go!(the only thing is we found out at night the mosquito's came to the beach but that's what bug spray and bonfires are for!)

Meatball loved exploring the sand for treasures but he wasn't so sure about getting in the water.



our beautiful view, great sunsets here


"Hey guys?! Is it dinner time yet?" By the end of the trip he had learned how to get in and out of the camper on his own. He'll do anything for food of course! 




No comments:

Post a Comment