About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Spot the boston?

Can you spot the boston? I love seeing these pics on social media! It's so funny how I just happen to catch him in hiding. He's really part rabbit, piglet and puppy. Meatball loves to burrow and cuddle and it just makes me laugh.


Of course, sister protects him and writes a note to let everyone know not to sit down! love it!





Our big baby wrapped in sister's blanket!

1 comment: