About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Destin Ft. Walton Adventure

Okay, stop number 3 went by quickly but it's a great place too! Meatball and his family headed a little more north to Fort. Walton/Destin Florida. We stayed at the Destin West Rv Resort which was puppy friendly, clean and lots of fun. It was on the bay side but we walked across the street to the beach. Unfortunately there was not a dog beach around here for our puppy to swim but Meatball walked around with us whenever he could. If you ever get a chance to go to this area it is beautiful and The Harborwalk is a fun area for eating, shopping, and catching a boat ride or fishing charter. There is lots to do in this area also one of the things my daughter always enjoys is the Gulfarium where you can see and touch sea life and watch dolphin shows and it's right on the beach.

back view of the Harborwalk area, sorry didn't get pics of inside Harborwalk ! But I learned they ARE dog friendly after someone told me on the phone they were not.


This RV resort was great! It  is owned by the same company that owns the Ramada Destin Hotel so we got to use all their amenities also, like their awesome pool with swim up bar and waterfall! 

Can you spot the little Meatball? I know you were looking at our new Yeti cooler right?!

Smores on the beach?!
Yes Please! No chocolate for meatball though…


Feeding the fish!
Meatball's keeping a safe distance just in case they try to get him to go swimming again! 

Found a great chew stick

Our first time seeing fireworks on the beach! Such a pretty view and Meatball wasn't too scared of the booms! 










No comments:

Post a Comment