About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Monday, March 14, 2016

Dog Friendly Please

Top cities that are dog friendly? According to a Huffington Post article the #1 dog friendly city is Portland, Oregon followed by SanDiego California then Seattle Washington. Click here to read the article and see what other cities made the cut. Not Kansas City unfortunately. We are having a hard time finding dog friendly activities here. My family and I took Meatball out to enjoy the city.

Walking around the streets of Kansas City. Forever Royal!








We stopped for lunch at Grinders in the Crossroads Arts District in downtown Kansas City. Yes, they are dog friendly!!
We love this place! It has a great artsy relaxed feel with awesome death wings, New York style pizza and Philly sandwiches. They are also known for the "kick ass" tots. They have been on Diners,Drive-ins and Dives show so check them out! My favorite is the pizza and BLT's! The fun part is their dog friendly backyard area which is a great place for summer concerts and great food & drinks.


1 comment:

  1. I bet he had fun!! Great place to bring him! What did you guys order for lunch?

    ReplyDelete