About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Practice Run

We are struggling to reach spring time weather here in Kansas City. Of course we had to take the new RV for a practice run and Meatball did great.Have you heard the phrase "home is where your family is"?…so true! No electronics just kept ourselves entertained inside since it was raining and enjoyed the beautiful views. We went to Crows Creek in Smithville Lake and found the perfect spot with lake views. Now we are planning the next one during sunny weather! 




2 comments:

  1. Ericka, so excited you have gotten an RV! We are always looking for camping buddies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! we are looking forward to a fun summer, Let me know if you have any fun camping spots planned!

      Delete