About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tunnel Time


It's springtime and that means the parks are open! We explored Stocksdale Park in Liberty Missouri. This park is great! It includes 1 playground for kids, a disc golf course, soccer fields, a mountain bike trail as well as a paved trail and various shelters. The dog park is a 3 acre sectioned off area for dog friends to run and play. Stocksdale dog park provides a water spigot with access to public water, benches and waste bags. I love that they have a fire hydrant for fun and a newly installed agility obstacle course. Meatball enjoyed the tunnel and hopefully will be interested in trying some agility activities. This will definitely be our "go to" place to burn off some puppy energy and socialize with other pups! Where do you go to socialize your pup? What are some of your favorite dog parks? I'm always up to adding more places to our list! 


Making friends! He especially liked playing chase with the beagle,Maya.


3 comments:

  1. He's getting big fast! Looks like he's loving life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is! Keeping us moving too. He's already 5 pounds but I think he'll be around 15-18 pounds full grown.

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Love your blog - the adventures are adorable and so fun to follow. I was hoping to ask you a question over email, could you let me know where I might be able to reach you? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete