About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patricks Day

It's time for Snake Saturday Parade! This year we were in the parade in North Kansas City. We walked with NAWS/Boston terrier group of KC. Naws is Northland Animal Welfare Society which is a local clinic that provides spay and neuter services. It was a rainy morning in Kansas City and Meatball was not in the mood to walk but we enjoyed wearing our green, talking to other boston terrier owners and Meatball made lots of friends.




Happy St. Patricks Day!
He had many fans at the parade excited to see such a little guy. Meatball is now 11 weeks old and weighs 4 pounds. He is learning and exploring something new everyday. I'm thinking about puppy classes but not sure if I'm better off reading books and trying to train him myself. Hmmm? What's your experience with puppy training? any places you would recommend? Any "must train" strategies?! Leave me a comment and let me know! 

3 comments:

  1. Meatball is cute as can be and his little face shows he has a cute personality....I can see why you love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meatball is cute as can be and his little face shows he has a cute personality....I can see why you love him!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am enjoying my little love and looking forward to getting this potty training thing down! Love his cute expression and playfulness but he can also be laid back and cuddle.

      Delete