About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Adventure No. 1

It's unusually warm in Kansas City for Feb. 20th and we will take it! Hello Sunshine! Meatball went on a picnic to Crows Creek in Smithville Lake. Smithville Lake is a man made lake that is just 20 minutes away from downtown Kansas City. It's 7,200 acres and 175 miles of shoreline that is owned by US Army Corps of Engineers since 1907. It's definitely a hidden jewel and we try to take advantage of it when we can. He explored rocks, sticks, mud, and lots of other things. I'm hoping he will love the water. He was sooooo tired after a long day of fun! 
Finally nap time!

Picking a stick just the right size.


He wasn't quite sure about the water…Does your dog enjoy the water? 



2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. He is so close to the water. Romeo wouldn't be that close, he does like running free in open areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. He is so close to the water. Romeo wouldn't be that close, he does like running free in open areas.

    ReplyDelete