About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Cake Adventure For A Good Cause

This weekend Meatball and I traveled to Kansas to check out Parami Pets. 
​It's​ conveniently located on a long strip of unique shops and restaurants in Mission Kansas. We joined a boston terrier group there to have a playdate and collect supplies for Midwest Boston Terrier Rescue, a non profit organization. What a great place! This pet store has been open since 2014 and provides grooming services, and now doggie daycare. I would give them 5 stars for sure! They carry the very best in dog food including my favorite, 
Fromm, which is a family owned food company made right here in the great USA. Parami Pets is owned by a very nice family, who makes sure to get to know their customers. Their new daycare room is spacious with durable floors, and even a couch for dogs to rest and play on. Meatball was a little overwhelmed by all his bostie friends, but started to come out of his shyness after a little while. We celebrated BT Olivia's 6th birthday with a doggie carrot cake from 3 Dog Bakery. They loved the cake! It was great to meet and talk with other boston terrier owners. Meatball won for the youngest bostie there!
 



Enjoying those cake crumbs!

2 comments:

  1. Ericka he's soooooo cute!! He'll be so much fun to travel with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to log this experience with your new puppy and this journey.



    ReplyDelete