About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Friday, February 19, 2016

Waiting patiently...

Excited like a new mama waiting for her baby! I’ve been learning so much about the boston terrier breed while we wait for our puppy. I feel almost guilty that I didn’t inform myself as much with our first dog Peanut. Peanut was a Jack Russell terrier and we had our crazy moments with him! We knew nothing about the breed, just that he was cute! He was a very energetic guy that loved life and was always up for an adventure. He went to heaven this October at 11 years old, but we will always have great memories of him. I’ve been reading many books about boston terriers and searching websites and blogs such as the boston terrier forum, ibostonterrier.com and other blogs. I have stalked many facebook BT groups and even bostie’s that have their own facebook page! I’m most nervous about doing that whole potty training thing again while working full time but I’m off  during summer months so that helps.

Yippee! For new puppy’s and potty training! I’ve read lots about crate training so I think I’m ready…maybe! Let me know what advice you have that has worked well for you on potty training…
Thanks! EC

No comments:

Post a Comment