About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Pinterest got me

So this happened…Not an adventure for Meatball but for me! It's amazing what ideas you can get from Pinterest. I just combined a couple ideas I saw and watched a couple tutorials then sewed Meatball a couple outfits. He looks handsome! We gotta start him on wearing cute clothes while he's young, right?!  He's thinking- "really mommy?!"     I almost  bought him a coat but he's going to grow out of it so fast that I didn't want to spend the money. I'll break down eventually…. What's the most you have ever spent on your fur baby? 

Apparently Americans spend 60 billion on their pets! 

http://www.bustle.com/articles/110151-americans-will-spend-60-billion-on-their-pets-this-year-and-youll-be-surprised-to-see





2 comments: