About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Shopping

Meatball went on a shopping trip to Petsmart! It was so hard to find anything that fits his little neck. We found a cute but comfy harness that he can grow into soon. He was enjoying himself walking down the aisles and meeting and greeting everyone…even the kitties waiting for homes. 
On a cold day we have to find indoor places to explore.
With a young puppy what do you think... a collar or harness?  

2 comments:

  1. Just found out they have tiny little harnesses at the dollar store- Thanks Gma Dee!

    ReplyDelete