About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a first time boston terrier owner and our little Meatball will be going on lots of fun adventures with this active family! I'm a teacher, wife, and mother of a smartie pants little girl. I love working out, taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, crafting, trying out new restaurants and exploring the outdoors with my family. I'm in love with Meatball and love making memories with him. I hope to learn more about Boston terriers and interesting places to connect with other fun loving people.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

He's Here!

He's here! We were so surprised at how tiny he still was. 8 weeks is small and adorable! His personality so far is very sweet and layed back. He loves to cuddle and take naps but he is also a curious little guy who likes to chew and chase. He was a little overwhelmed at first with all the visitors and new sights and sounds. I think all our neighbors flocked over to our yard at some point (so lots of little hands on him)and he experienced potty and play on grass for the first time. So far he seems to understand that outside is for potty even though he had a few accidents. 
We survived the first night! He really likes his crate, pen and bed and has no problem staying in there. He woke up twice in the middle of the night to let me know "hey I went potty and it's dirty in here!" So he went potty outside,I cleaned his 
"room" and he went back to sleep. His vet visit this morning went great. I learned that he weighs 3 pounds! He's a little chunker! 
   Enjoy the pics of his first day, I can't stop taking pictures of him! 






No comments:

Post a Comment